Skip to main content

God Is With Me !

God Is With Me!

Let me tell you something of my friend,
And as I do, perhaps all of you will recognize
The value of my prize.
For all my worldly wealth,
My physical and mental health,
In storm or weather fair
Depends upon His care.
I've learned each day, to choose the way,
To loose my fears,
And though troubles press,
With sore distress upon my soul,
I know somehow that He is with me now
And will be through the passing years.
Yes - He is with me
Even though in thought I've often caught myself
So far away from Him-
And even though I sometimes join the race-
Away from his Amazing Grace,
I always turn around to find He's there,
Behind my fleeing foot,
To put His hand upon my heart
To draw me back
To live with Him - Apart.
He is with me,
Especially when my other friends misunderstand
The methods that I use,
Or when they refuse to see
That He and I are friends,
Working silently to make 'not' brake the strongholds of the faith.
He 'is' with me.
Not was
Way back in the past
Or will be in some future day - still far away
But 'is'
Yes. He is with me - now.
This is without all doubt my greatest joy,
So I can toy with troubles,
And give my soul to song
For I belong to God.
And as I walk the trackless course of time,
I have no fear somehow;
For the Great Almighty God is -
With me - even now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Satan gain control over an idle mind

How Satan Gains Control Of The Mind   There are five ways we give control of our minds to Satan: First, by not daily meditating on God's word. Second, by deliberately considering and living out sin in one's mind. Third, through willful ignorance of God's truth's and moral absolutes. Fourth, by accepting any suggestion in the mind as if from God without questioning or checking to see if it lines up with God's Word or past light of God. Fifth, by deliberately blanking one's mind so as to receive suggestions from evil spirits. James 4:7  states, "Submit therefore to God, resist the devil, and he will flee from you." God has a purpose and a plan for each of our lives. God’s Word commands us: Ephesians 5:15-17  "Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men, but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil. So then do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is." Each of the above points we cou...

SATAN CLAUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!

HOPE & PRAY YOU WERE BLESSED *

SABBATH QUOTATIONS

SABBATH QUOTATIONS The vast majority of Christian churches today teach the observance of Sunday, the first day of the week, as a time for rest and worship. Yet it is generally known and freely admitted that the early Christians observed the seventh day as the Sabbath. HOW DID THIS CHANGE COME ABOUT? History reveals that it was decades after the death of the apostles that a politico-religious system repudiated the Sabbath of Scripture and substituted the observance of the first day of the week. The following quotations, all from Roman Catholic sources, freely acknowledge that there is no Biblical authority for the observance of Sunday, and that it was the Roman Church that changed the Sabbath to the first day of the week. In the second portion of this article are quotations from Protestants. Undoubtedly all of these noted clergymen, scholars, and writers kept Sunday, but they all frankly admit that there is no Biblical authority for a first-day sabbath. ROMAN CATHO...