Skip to main content

God's Got Your Back


DEAR BROTHER & SISTER'S ,
WHEN EVER YOU THINK THING'S ARE TOUGH ((( REMEMBER GOD'S GOT YOUR BACK ))))) THANK YOU JESUS !

God's Got Your Back
We've all been down a winding road,
and some been up one too,
I know I've taken bumpy rides
that led me down a crooked path
without the Spirit by my side,

But even then God had my back,
He's holding me now as a matter of fact,

No matter how far I've gotten down
or how deeply fallen into lack,

He is always ready,
the second, the moment, the very first day
that I come back,

I realize Lord,
when I fully trust you,
You can count on me
to be faithful too,

I can shed my skin for your silicone sheath
and know that I'm protected,
I refuse to give up when the burden is grief-
I TRUST you
through the trials of the unexpected,

I trust you, Lord!
you've got my back,
I know the promise to be true-

and I thank you, Lord for trusting me,
to be your mouthpiece too.
HOPE & PRAY YOU WERE BLESSED ♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Satan gain control over an idle mind

How Satan Gains Control Of The Mind   There are five ways we give control of our minds to Satan: First, by not daily meditating on God's word. Second, by deliberately considering and living out sin in one's mind. Third, through willful ignorance of God's truth's and moral absolutes. Fourth, by accepting any suggestion in the mind as if from God without questioning or checking to see if it lines up with God's Word or past light of God. Fifth, by deliberately blanking one's mind so as to receive suggestions from evil spirits. James 4:7  states, "Submit therefore to God, resist the devil, and he will flee from you." God has a purpose and a plan for each of our lives. God’s Word commands us: Ephesians 5:15-17  "Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men, but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil. So then do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is." Each of the above points we cou...

SATAN CLAUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!

HOPE & PRAY YOU WERE BLESSED *